Professor and Head of Communications Department
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office: Winston Hall
Jessica Jameson teaches undergraduate and graduate courses in organizational communication and conflict management. She is a member of the faculty for the Ph.D. in Communication Rhetoric and Digital Media and has served on several committees in the Master of Arts in Liberal Studies. Her research examines interdisciplinary collaboration, organizational conflict management, the role of emotion in conflict management, and workplace mediation and dispute system design. Jameson has facilitated mediation training for faculty and college administrators and serves as a mediator for NC State’s Employee Mediation Program and the North Carolina Office of State Human Resources.
- Contemporary Trends in Conflict and Communication: Technology and Social Media
- Katz Jameson, J., & Hannah, M. F. (Eds.). (2022). , . https://doi.org/10.1515/9783110687262
- Facilitating interdisciplinary collaboration among the intelligence community, academy, and industry Newcastle upon Tyne
- Jameson, J. K., Tyler, B. B., Vogel, K. M., & Joines, S. M. B. (Eds.). (2020). , . UK: Cambridge Scholars Publishing.
- Introduction to the Special Issue on Dialogue 2.0: New Perspectives, Enduring Challenges, and Promising Directions
- Jameson, J. K., & Lee, N. M. (2020), Social Media + Society. https://doi.org/10.1177/2056305120984468
- The Normalization of Hatred: Identity, Affective Polarization, and Dehumanization on Facebook in the Context of Intractable Political Conflict
- Harel, T. O., Jameson, J. K., & Maoz, I. (2020), Social Media + Society. https://doi.org/10.1177/2056305120913983
- Chapter 16 - Conflict
- Jameson, J. K. (2019), In A. M. Nicotera (Ed.), Origins and Traditions of Organizational Communication: A Comprehensive Introduction to the Field. https://doi.org/https://doi.org/10.4324/9780203703625
- Participatory mapping method: improving collaboration through attention to collective identity
- Typhina, E., & Jameson, J. K. (2019, November 23), JOURNAL OF APPLIED COMMUNICATION RESEARCH. https://doi.org/10.1080/00909882.2019.1693610
- Assessing the Six-Factor Model of Organizational Justice in the Context of Workplace Mediation
- Coggburn, J. D., Daley, D. M., Jameson, J. K., & Berry-James, R. J. M. (2018), Review of Public Personnel Administration, 12(3), 0734371X1881675. https://doi.org/10.1177/0734371X18816758
- Background and practical guidance for managing conflict with mediation.
- Jameson, J. K. (2018), Peace and Conflict: Journal of Peace Psychology, 24(1), 123–123. https://doi.org/10.1037/pac0000280
- Beyond the Bridge: Transforming Conflict Research, Education, and Practice by Transcending Barriers-Honoring the Contributions of Tricia S. Jones
- Jameson, J. K., Brinkert, R., & Raines, S. S. (2018), Negotiation and Conflict Management Research, 11(2), 115–129. https://doi.org/10.1111/ncmr.12120
- Hidden in plain view: The impact of mediation on the mediator and implications for conflict resolution education
- Malizia, D. A., & Jameson, J. K. (2018), Conflict Resolution Quarterly, 35(3), 301–318. https://doi.org/10.1002/crq.21212