- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
I’m an aspiring intrapreneur and project manager with intense professional product development experience, and I’m also a sustainability enthusiast. I possess a profound knowledge of product planning, design and development with broadened risk and quality management skills. I’m seeking to enhance my managerial and administration skills and start a career as a project/program manager, and eventually reach goals with sound practical experiences.
My fun time includes playing badminton and cricket, watching and analyzing movies, cooking because it helps to relieve stress and being a mountain person.
|BSME||Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering||Sastra University||2015|
Awards and Honors
- 2019 | Best performer, Nissan Motor Corporation
- 2013-14 | Dean’s List, Sastra University
- Awarded the best performer at Nissan for my design of Airbag deployment ramp support which is first in Nissan
- Led a team of six engineers at Volvo and accomplished the project of improving safety for Vulnerable road users. Steered the major stakeholder discussions and achieved an 11% improvement in product quality and a 26% reduction in the project and operating costs.
- 70% of my process improvement recommendations and product designs for occupant safety are still in use.
- My Bachelor’s project on a touchscreen-based gear shifting system was awarded the best automotive project of the year, produced my paper at the national conference.